The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Connecticut Authors & Publishers

Last week, I joined Connecticut Authors & Publishers (CAPA) and received two warm and gracious welcomes from the organization's leadership. This week, I found the February issue of CAPA's newsletter, 'The Authority' in my mailbox. I brought it into my house and immediately read the 8-page mailing from cover to cover. Topics included developing a mindset and environment in which to write, website links intended to assist authors with their writing and to help them publish their work. There was also a calendar of upcoming CAPA events and a recap of January's monthly meeting in Avon, CT. Next month's meeting will be CAPA's 15th Anniversary Party. With a membership in excess of 160, I'm looking forward to meeting an energized group of people with whom I share a
common interest.

No comments: