The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Latest News

I attended another writing class offered by Eileen Albrizio last Saturday at The Buttonwood in Middletown and have also attended HTML and photography classes at Manchester Community College. The MCC classes were necessary as part of my plan to build a quality web site for my writing career. I have also gotten involved in attending three recurring town board meetings (Selectmen, Finance, & Education). I have a better understanding of the inner workings of my town and it is interesting to see the dynamics of the decision making process. In some ways, the town meetings are not that much different than the VP, Director, and Managerial meetings that I was required to attend at Northeast Utilities prior to my retirement.

No comments: