The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Lost Relics of Mount Quarantania

The title of this post is a short story that I wrote for my writing group. We plan to collect short stories from our members and submit them in book form for publication. Although I will not divulge my short story or describe what it is about in this blog, what I will say is that it is a story in the 'Dan Brown' mold (The da Vinci Code).

This group book will be an assortment of short stories and poems some of which I have read as a member of the writing group. I can honestly say that these stories will be both exceptional and entertaining. The individual members of the group are all talented writers. I expect that this group book will be published around mid-year. It will be available on Amazon.com and through bookstores as an on-demand order.

No comments: