The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Progress on MALB Rewrite

On June 14th I began a rewrite of Mystery at Little Bitterroot. Today, I passed the 75% completion mark. I have eight days left to complete the rewrite within a one month time-frame and I should have no trouble in accomplishing that. In fact, I hope to complete it by this weekend. 

Then I will begin the final rewrite for my third novel,  The Killing Zone and will give myself 90 days to complete it. The reason for the extended time is that the professional edit for that novel was provided as a hard copy edit, not as an electronic copy and I'll need extra time for that. 

With Montana Harvest, already in the hands of my agent, all three novels will be edited based upon the feedback I received during my trip to Montana by September 1st. Then it's on to my 4th novel, as yet unnamed.

No comments: