The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

CHAPTER 26 AND COUNTING

I've completed a final edit up to chapter 26 on 'The Killing Zone' and only have 10 more chapters to edit. I'm targeting next Sunday (April 26th) as my completion date. This will then give me a couple of weeks to prepare for CAPA-U where I will have an opportunity for a 10-minute meeting with an agent during which I can pitch my novel. Once that is over, then it's on to a final edit for 'Mystery at Little Bitterroot'. If all goes well, I'm hoping to dust off 'Montana Harvest' and complete the last third of that novel by year-end. 2009 could be a very productive and rewarding year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have been following your blog and find it very rewarding to hear of someone who is working on their passion.

Good luck and keep up posted.