The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

CAPA-U

Saturday, May 8th is CAPA-U at the Hartford Steam Boiler and I'm working on crafting my editor's suggestions into my 1st 50 pages of 'Mystery at Little Bitterroot'. I will submit this final product during my 10-minute meeting with a literary agent at the event. I was also contacted by my former writing teacher regarding an edit that he is working on of 'The Killing Zone'. He also suggested that if I do not hear from an agent in a reasonable amount of time that I should self-publish and get my novels out into the publishing world. He reminded me that many famous authors have gone this route with Tom Clancy being one of them. I have another novel which is unfinished titled 'Montana Harvest' and which I will complete by the end of this year.

No comments: