The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Lost Relics

Last month my MCC writing class and I took our teacher out for brunch at the Marlborough Tavern. One topic we discussed was for each student (there are ten of us) to submit a ten-page short story to be included in a self-published compilation. I have finished a draft of my short story and have sent it off to one of my classmates for critique. It's titled 'The Lost Relics' and is a story in the realm of a Dan Brown (Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons) mystery. The plan is for all of us to have final edits of our short stories ready by January and then submit them to Booklocker.com. With this compilation and my three novels planned for publication, 2011 will prove to be an exciting year.

No comments: