The Jim Buchanan Novels Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Web Site Coming

I have begun the process of establishing my web site. I have the domain name 'felixgiordano.com' reserved and when I build my website and upload it, it will then become available via Internet searches and for website browsing. My manifested target date will be during mid-2011. I plan to utilize the site for my promotion as an author and will identify the novels in The Jim Buchanan Series, their progress, how and where readers will be able to purchase them, book reviews that I come across, plus book tours and signings. My primary plan is to secure an agent and a traditional publisher but an alternative path is to self-publish. Self-publishing has come a long way since questionable services such as AuthorHouse, Infinity Publishing, Xlibris, and IUniverse, ruled the landscape. Now highly recommended self-publishers such as CreateSpace (owned by Amazon.com) and Lulu are helping authors get published when the traditional routes become blocked due to various reasons not related to a particular author's talent. Stay tuned, I plan to update my progress on this venue. It will prove to be an exciting time.

1 comment: